Emulator for the SNES/Super Famicom based on Snes9x 1.43. Beware of Market apps using Snes9x commercially under different names (To the best of my knowledge, it's used by all current SNES emulators on the Market). Snes9x has a non-commercial use license and these apps cannot legally be sold or force you to view ads. Furthermore, many of these unlicensed versions are from scam developers who constantly remove and repost the apps under different names to rip off unsuspecting users. Snes9x EX is properly licensed, as are all my other emulator apps. I'll also answer questions related to this app on the official Snes9x message boards.
* Accurate emulation and similar compatibility to Snes9x 1.43 on the PC
* Full quality 44KHz stereo sound
* Supports games in .smc, .sfc, .fig, and .1 formats, optionally in .zip files
* Super Scope support, touch screen to fire, touch off-screen to push Cursor button
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls & keyboard support (needs Android 2.1+ for multi-touch, up to 3 touches supported at once)
* Multiplayer-capable Wiimote + Classic Controller and iControlPad support (no need to purchase a separate app)
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states. State files from Snes9x 1.43 should work on Snes9x EX and vice-versa.
* Portrait/Landscape auto-orientation support
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard). Enable the Direct Texture option if supported by your device to increase performance (don't enable on the Xoom or if you experience lockups). You can use the .sav files from other SNES apps by making a copy and changing the extension to .srm.
More improvements including Mouse support to come :)
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info, ports for other platforms, and my other apps.
Note to HTC Desire users: There's a serious bug in this device's OpenGL driver in Android 2.2 and below that may cause lock-ups, update to 2.3 if possible. I'm currently looking into a work-around for those that can't update.